Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dancing Merengue Dog

Have you seen this video of a dog dancing the Merengue? Animals are so much smarter than we give them credit for and I always enjoyed watching pet tricks on TV. I found this video on YouTube that originally was posted on dlisted.com

Her name is Carrie from Chile. According to the website, Carrie should be on Dancing with the Stars. I have to agree. I have never seen anything like this. I am amazed at how long she can stay on her back legs and dance for over 3 minutes. She never lost a beat and seems like a happy dog.


Read My Pet Collection of Articles and visit this fun website with Canine politicians on Embracethehill.com.

Teach your dog to dance and Dancing with the Stars.

2 comments:

kcavenderdesigns said...

That is so funny, love it!!!

Vikk Simmons said...

OH, that's so funny. I've been threatening my Pug that if he doesn't straighten up I'll put him on You Tube. :)